Individual & Sponsored Installation Access Pass
- Personnel visiting U.S. Forces Korea members may receive an UNESCORTED DBIDS card valid up to 60 days.
- Short-term visitor pass requests will not be accepted from sponsors who reside in unaccompanied housing to sponsor guests who are residents of the Republic of Korea such as boyfriends, girlfriends, etc...
- Sponsor completes 81-E form and submits to Installation Access
- Required Documents: Copy of sponsor's CAC, applicant's passport
- Installation Access conducts background check via NCIC and AFJIS for determination
- Please note that pass approval for one installation can take up to 30 days, whereas multiple installations can take up to 60 days
Escort Violations During 4-Day Visitor Pass
- Not remaining with the guest at all times while on the installation
- Handing off a guest to another person
- Not escorting the guest before the expiration of the visitors pass
Personnel who violate the escort policy will have their escort privileges revoked for the minimum penalty period as follows:
- 1st Offense: 30 days revocation from escorting
- 2nd Offense: 180 days revocation from escorting
- 3rd Offense: permanent revocation from escorting until PCS or one year after offense has occurred